Sunday, April 1, 2007

Meet the Lawrence family by Pearlie Mae

Its me again, Pearlie Mae. Now some sims call me Mama Pearl, some call me Pearlie Mae, and some call me Nana. I really don't care what you call me as long as you don't call me late for dinner. LOL. I am going to introduce the first family of Trinity (meaning that they were the first ones to turn in all of their information.) You would not believe all of the excuses I am gettin' from all of these so-called YOUNG sims. And if that wasn't enough for a seasoned sim like myself to be dealin' with (notice I said SEASONED not OLD), I have to listen to all of these comments from my daughter and son-in-law."Now Mommy(yes my adult daughter still calls me Mommy- don't hate), please try to be nice when you are describing everyone. We don't want you to hurt any sims feelings." GOOD GRAVY!!! Why did these young sims ask me to write these intros if they are now afraid of what I may say?? You know how I am. I am too old to change and not about to try at this point in my life. You all need to just enjoy life while you have the chance. I mean don't get the wrong impression. I love everybody, okay I TRY to love everybody but I don't try to live my live in order to PLEASE anybody but Pearlie Mae. But, enough of my rants , let me go ahead and introduce the Lawrence family

Let's start on the sofa.










First you have Malachi and his lovely wife Maya. They told me that they are retired models from the Sims2luxe agency. They were tired of the fast paced lifestyle of the modeling career and decided to get married and start a family together. These 2 didn't miss a beat either. They have 4 children and a dog. The children in the front row are from left to right...young mister Meschad and the lovely little Mackenzie. Then they have twin boys named Matthew and Marquis. Can you believe these two?? Aren't they cute?? I couldnt tell them apart and truth be told neither can Maya and Malachi. One of these two babies walked past me and I asked Maya..."Which one is that??" and she just smiled and said.."Hmm...I think that is Marquis." Yeah, she THINKS!!! I hope these boys know who is who because I think their parents don't have a clue. LOL.











And yes you read it correct -this family has the nerve to have a dog too. Maya said that once she and Malachi discovered she was pregnant with the twins, they thought it would help the older 2 spoiled brats to accept the huge change in the family if they adopted a dog. Okay, they didn't call their children spoiled brats I DID but come on sims. GOOD GRAVY!! Just sit down and talk to your children. Tell them like it is. Look kids, we are having twins. It will be a big change in the house but it won't change our love for you. If you don't like it?? Get to steppin'. Jeez, sims these days act as if you have to be an equal with your children Please!!! You are the adults. THEY are the children. Okay...enough of that for now....anyway this dog's name is Dakota. I love this picture though because she looks like she is sleeping so peacefully. Probably dreaming of the day when she won't be prodded and chased by four children 24-7




The Lawrence family lives in a lovely home that was designed by the amazing Izazu who works for the TSR website. Okay the following comments are my opinion only so don't hold any animosity towards the other simizens of Trinity. I must get this off of my chest now. There are rumors throughout the many cities and countries where sims live that somewhere there exists HUMANOIDS!!! What are humanoids?? I am glad you asked that question. The sim knowledge website defines them as follows....humanoid...People that live on the planet earth. They are highly intelligent creatures who often use this intelligence for wrong. They are responsible for the creation of our world and everything in it. Humanoids are always looking over the sim world, creating things for the sim world, and actually they CONTROL everything that goes on IN every sim community. Yeah right. Do you believe this garbage??? Come on. There is no way that I am being controlled every minute of every day by a silly HUMANOID. This is always a running debate in Trinity. My daughter and son-in-law are believers in the Noids. I don't believe in them on little tiny bit. Now they say that this Izazu is one of the HUMANOIDS and the website that lists her awesome homes is also run by the same. GOOD GRAVY!!!! NO HUMANOID could be this creative. Izazu's homes are always built with such attention to detail and I rebuke any thoughts that a HUMANOID has such capabilities. Okay, I am through with this for now and I am climbing off of my soap box.

Now back to the Lawrences. The home they chose to purchase was designed by Izazu THE SIM and it is called Plantation Drive. Isnt it a beauty





I will close out the Lawrence introduction with a few more pictures they included in their paperwork. The first is of Maya holding one of twins. Which one?? Don't play you know I don't know and neither does Maya



Next there is a lovely picture of Malachi and the other twin. Or is it the same one?? LOL.




And last but not least we have the spoiled older children...Meschad and Mackenzie.




Now before you start writing in about ..."Oh Miss Pearlie Mae you were really cruel to those two beautiful children. Oh Mama Pearl you are just so wrong to say those things." Let me tell you something. I didn't say anything on this paper that I didn't say to Maya and Malachi to their face. I do admit though that even though all of these children are spoiled they are loved to the utmost by their parents. And, they are made to behave. I was in their house a long time to get this finalized and to have 4 children in a house you could not tell it. I mean, the kids didnt run through the house, they didn't interrupt their parents when they were talking to me or anything. Even the toddlers entertained themselves when I was talking to Maya or Malachi. So truth be told these kids are spoiled but WELL BEHAVED. Okay now you can hit delete on that hate mail you were about to send to me. Trust me I wasn't going to read it anyway. LOL. Well that concludes this introduction. My next one will be of the Sanchez family. Now wait until you see Enrique Sanchez. Be blessed and don't believe anything you hear about meHUMANOIDS.



2 comments:

Wens said...

Thanks girlfriend ..coming from an expert like you that is a great compliment

Unknown said...

this is too cute Wen I love it!!!

Mama Pearl is too much!